How To Activate-Deactivate VAS in Vi, Hello Dear Readers In this article you will check it about How To Activate-Deactivate Value Added Service VAS in Vi,
we will be showing you the process to manage all your Vi VAS (Activate & Deactivate) using the official Vi app, sending SMS and online. So please read this article carefully if you want to Deactivate or activate the VAS service in your Vi sim & follow the Below instruction.
How to activate VAS in your Vi
If you want To activate, Send the message to 155223 to receive a list of content categories and reply with the category number to get the list of services. You can then reply with the selected service number Activate – Deactivate Value Added Service VAS in Vi
how to Activate VAS from Vi App:
- Download the Vi mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Install the Vi application and open it.
- Log in to the app by entering your Vi number.
- find the VAS option in the main menu.
- Select the VAS service you want to activate.
- Confirm & activate
Vi (VAS) Value Added Service List:
- Vi VAS Names
- Vi Caller Tunes And Hello Tunes
- Vi Profile Tunes
- Vi Movies And TV
- Vi Voice Chat
- Vi Star Talk
- Vi Services
- Vi Games
- Vi Astrology
- Vi Name Tunes
- Vi Do It Yourself
- Vi Sports
- Vi USSD Codes List
- Vi Contests
- Vi Conference Call
How To Activate-Deactivate VAS in Vi
You can pick any one to manage your Value added services
1.)Simply download our new Vi App & manage your services online
2.)Type “STOP” and send it to 155223 from your mobile phone
You will get a list of all VAS services activated on your mobile number
Now reply back with the option of the VAS you want to deactivate, selected from the list of VAS activated on your phone
You will receive an SMS informing the receipt of your deactivation request (with the name of VAS) that the service will be deactivated within 4 hours
After actual deactivation of VAS, you will receive a n SMS to confirm that the service (with the name of VAS) has been deactivated.
How to deactivate VAS From IVRS mode in Vi
- the IVRS is available with an option of minimum 2 languages – English and the dominant language of the state.
- On dialing 155223, you will be offered over a recorded announcement, the list of VAS activated on your mobile number. e.g.welcome to XYZ Telecom Ltd….to Stop Caller Tunes Press 1, to Stop Cricket Alert press 2 to repeat press 0 (in case Caller Tune and Cricket Alert are active)
- You can select the VAS to be deactivated, by pressing the appropriate key for the VAS to be deactivated. e.g. “to deactivate Cricket Alert, you shall press 2.”
- You will receive an SMS informing that the request to deactivate the VAS has been received; it will be deactivated within 4 hours.
- After deactivation of the VAS, another SMS confirming the deactivation of VAS will be sent to you.
How To Activate-Deactivate VAS in Vi (FAQ):
How do I stop all VAS?
simply Dial *121*6*1# (free) . That’s all. Your unwanted value added services have been successfully canceled.
What is VAS service in vi?
How to activate/deactivate value added services (VAS)? You can pick any one to manage your Value added services. 1) Simply download our new Vi™ App & manage your services online. 2) Send a message STOP to 155223 (toll free)
What are VAS services in Vodafone?
Value added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. The services may either be free/chargeable.
Note if you want to stop a particular VAS service through SMS then read the article above to find the deactivation SMS codes & the number on which the SMS will be sent. I hope you like this post
So please share it with your friends and your social media network. if you have any query regarding to this post & service so please drop the comment in the comment box. How To Activate-Deactivate VAS in Vi.