Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Hello Friends In this post, you get to know about Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Missed Call Number, if you have an Andhra Bank user, you want to know your Account Balance. so read this below post:
Andhra Bank has been serving Indian customers since 1923. Headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Bank is one of the most popular banks in the country with a large customer base.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number | Step by Step:
- Through Missed Call
- Via Internet Banking
- Through Mobile App
- Using the UPI App
- Using *99# Service
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number Through Missed Call:
you just need to give a missed call from your registered mobile number to 09223011300. After a few rings, the call will automatically get disconnected and you will get an instant SMS.
Get your registered mobile number in the bank and dial the following number.
18004251515 (Toll-free Number)
1. Wait for the call get disconnected automatically.
2. After some time you will get SMS on your phone.
Andhra Bank Balance Check online by Internet Banking:
Open the Andhra NEt Banking website home page on your phone/computer.
2. Log in with your User Id and Password and click on Login.
3. After successful login, click on Accounts option from the main menu.
You can see all your accounts with balance displayed next to account details.
Andhra Bank Account balance check By Mobile Banking App:
First of all, download the Andhra bank Mobile Banking App – AB TEJ on your phone.
2. Now, open the register for first-time users. To register, Verify your SIM card number, debit card details and create Login passcode.
3.After successful registration, log in to AB TEJ app.
4. On the main screen, you can see the account balance.
Andhra Bank Balance Check Online by Bhim UPI App:
1. Open any UPI app like PhonePe, GooglePay, PayTM, SBI PAY, etc.
2. Now, from the app, tap on Check balance option.
3. Enter your UPI PIN and tap OK to continue.
4. You can now see the account balance on the screen.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number Through USSD Code:
To use this feature you need to register first. Read this guide on how to register for the *99# feature to check account balance.
2. After successful registration dial *99# from your dialer and wait for USSD reply.
3. Now, select the option “Check Balance” from the main menu.
4. Now, enter your UPI PIN and tap on OK.
5. You can now see your Andhra bank account on your phone without an internet connection.
Also, Read this post:
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number (FAQs)
How to register for the Andhra Bank Missed Call service?
To avail of Andhra Bank missed call service, it is compulsory to have a registered mobile number with the bank. If you have a registered mobile number, you can give a call on 8468001122 and enjoy the facility. However, if you do not have a registered mobile number,
you need to visit the bank and submit a duly filled form along with the necessary documents for registration. After verifying the documents, the bank will register the mobile number and you will be able to avail of the missed call service.
What is Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free number?
Account-holders can call 18004251515 to use the telebanking facility and check their Andhra Bank Account Balance instantly.
How do I check my last 5 transactions in Andhra Bank?
To view your mini statement, you can give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with Andhra Bank or you can dial the toll-free number 1800-425-1515 for the same.
How can I check my Andhra Bank balance by miss call?
Give a missed call on 09223011300 using the registered mobile number and your Andhra Bank account balance will be sent via message.
How can I check my Andhra Bank statement online?
To check Andhra Bank statement online, log-in to the net-banking or mobile banking portal, navigate to “Accounts”, click on “Inquire” and then go to “Account Summary”. After that, click on “Actions” and “Account Statement”. Select the time period for which the Account statement is needed and click on “Search”.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.