How to Deactivate VAS of BSNL, Hello Dear Readers in this post you will check out about How to Deactivate VAS of BSNL in 2021, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has launched a variety of value-added services for both of its prepaid as well as postpaid sim customers.
Some of the services are completely free of cost and the rest are paid. There are two genuine ways to start bsnl vas including sending an SMS and calling an IVR number.
BSNL VAS Services List:
- BSNL Miss Call Alert
- Education & Jobs
- Political Leaders
- Health & Yoga
- Tips & Quotes
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile TV
- Mobile Games
- Jokes & Comedy
How To Activate VAS Services in BSNL
BSNL Services Activate Code
Activate BSNL VAS Services By Sending SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type the message in this format <VAS Service>.
- For example, send DIWALI to 53030 to start Diwali vas.
- You can also send START to 155223 to activate value-added services.
- Make sure that you are sending the message from your BSNL number.
- You will get a reply message regarding your vas services.
Activate Value Added Services in BSNL By IVR Call:
- Dial this bsnl vas number 155223.
- Make a call via your bsnl sim.
- Listen to the voice instructions carefully.
- Reply with the appropriate short code.
- Confirm your bsnl vas activation
|BSNL VAS Activation Number||BSNL VAS Number|
|BSNL VAS Service Activate Number||155223 Toll-Free|
How to Deactivate VAS in BSNL
Deactivation of all Value Added Services (BSNL VAS)
Consumers can send (STOP) to 155223 from their mobile phones or
Call 155223 (Toll – Free – number)
Users can also receive a list of all value-added services activate on their mobiles by sending a blank SMS to 155223.
- Send the above-typed SMS to 155223.
- You will receive a list of activated vas services on your number.
- Reply to the message with the serial number of the vas service you want to stop deactivate..
- Finally, the selected vas service will be fully deactivated on your number.
How to Deactivate VAS in BSNL (FAQ):
How deactivate BSNL value added service?
To stop any VAS service activated on your BSNL prepaid mobile sim, simply send an SMS with a single word “STOP” to the phone number 155223. You will receive a list of VAS services activated on your phone with codes.
How can I stop BSNL pop up notifications?
Open the BSNL Mobile app on your phone. Click on BSNL Buzz Service. Next, click on Activation. Select Deactivate and tap OK to disable flash SMS on your BSNL SIM.
What is VAS service activation?
Value added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. The services may either be free / chargeable.
How do I stop VAS?
SMS to 155223 (toll free). Using SMS: Message/Text “STOP” from the mobile number to 155223.
How do I activate vas?
- Dial #107# on your mobile to open the USSD menu.
- Use the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ options to view all services activated.
- Select the service you want to activate and proceed with activation.
Also, Check This Related Post:
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.