HDFC Bank Customer Care Number 24×7
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number, Hello Friends In this post you will check it about. HDFC Bank, also known as Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank is one of India’s largest banks by assets and market capitalization. Other than 4000+ branches in India, Headquartered in Mumbai,
HDFC Bank has a 24/7 customer care center that offers end-to-end support in case of any query, feedback or problem faced related to any service. Customers can avail HDFC customer care service through phone, email, SMS, or by visiting the branch. Get in touch with us for your Banking needs on our easy-to-remember numbers.
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number | Toll-Free Number
below mentioned is the details of the HDFC bank 24*7 customer care toll-free balance enquiry numbers list. you can call them anytime if you have any queries regarding your bank account. (City-Wise)
HDFC Bank Customer Centre Number: 1800 258 3838 Toll-Free Number (only for India) (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m on all days).
|Location||HDFC Bank Customer Care Number|
|Ahmedabad||079 6160 6161|
|Bengaluru||080 6160 6161|
|Chandigarh||0172 6160 616|
|Chennai||044 6160 6161|
|Cochin||0484 6160 616|
|Delhi & NCR||011 6160 6161|
|Hyderabad||040 6160 6161|
|Indore||0731 6160 616|
|Jaipur||0141 6160 616|
|Kolkata||033 6160 6161|
|Lucknow||0522 6160 616|
|Mumbai||022 6160 6161|
HDFC Bank Toll-Free Number for NRI Customers
The desired person who wish to open the savings/current can dial the below numbers for assistance:
- For USA residents dial 8552078106
- Canadian people dial 8558463731
- For UK based citizens dial 8007562993
- Dial for Singapore 8001012798
Existing HDFC account holders
If you are an existing account holder of the HDFC bank then you can call on the undermentioned details:
- US (Toll-Free) 8559996061
- All Canada (Toll-Free) 8559996061
- From Singapore (Toll-Free) 8001012850
- For any Other Countries- 91-2267606161
HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number:
HDFC Bank Credit Card 24*7 Toll-free Number
- 1800 266 4332
- 1800 258 3838
- 161606161/16160616 (chargeable number)
HDFC Bank Head office Address:
HDFC Bank Ltd., New Building Wing A 2nd floor,
26A Narayan Properties
Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali,
Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400 072
HDFC bank customer care Number | Email id:
How to check HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry By Missed Call
To check your linked account balance by a missed call,
- For Savings account Balance call 18002703333
- The request of chequebook dial 18002703366
- To get a Mini statement dial 18002703355
- Receive Account detailed statement call 18002703377
- Account statement on email dial 18002703388
- Mobile Banking App queries call 18002703344
HDFC Bank Balance Check Number online
Please dial the following number on your mobile to get the required information about your bank account balance online:
- Call 61606161 toll-free for any complaint regarding unauthorized transactions made from any card
HDFC Bank SMS Banking Service:
You can also check your account balance using a bank of Baroda SMS banking. You can check your balance using SMS banking Type “bal” and send it to 5676712
To Get your Mini Statement via SMS Type “txn” and send it to 5676712, After you send SMS on this number you will receive your mini-statement on your registered Mobile Number.
HDFC Bank Customer Care Grievance Redressal:
- Customers can call them on the following number:
- Banking Products – 1800224060 (9.30 am – 6.30 pm, Monday – Friday)
- Credit Cards – 044 – 23625600 (9.30 am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday)
Also, Read this post
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number (FAQs)
Q. How can I call HDFC customer care?
A. HDFC Bank customers can call the following number to get all queries answered or resolve all grievances: 022-6160 6161.
Q. How can I speak directly to the HDFC Bank executive?
- Banking Products – 1800224060 (9.30am – 6.30 pm, Monday – Friday)
- Credit Cards – 044 – 23625600 (9.30am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday)
Q. How can I talk to HDFC Bank credit card customer?
A. The customer care numbers you can call is: 61606161/6160616 (Your area code must be added before the mentioned number to get connected with your city’s customer care.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. After you have logged in, you can change your password using the “Change password” option in the top part of the screen. You have to type your current password and the new password you have chosen in their respective boxes.
If you’ve any thoughts on the HDFC Bank Customer Care Number then feel free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techzhubz for new updates. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.