How To Block Jio Sim Number, Have you lost your Jio Sim cand and want to block it? Don’t be panic calm down, I will show you how to deactivate the lost jio sim online and I’ll tell you if jio sim lost then how to get the same number in the easiest way. How To Block Jio Sim Number
If you or your friend have damaged/lost your SIM, please call us on the toll-free JioCare helpline at 199 (from your Jio SIM) or 1800 88 99999 (from any other number) and we will block your SIM from misuse. How To Block Jio Sim Number
You can also mail us at [email protected] Once the SIM is blocked, you can visit your nearest Jio store to get a replacement for your Jio SIM. Please carry your Proof of Identity/Proof of Address documents and a passport size photograph to the store when going for a new SIM. How To Block Jio Sim Number
How To Block Jio Sim Number
How to Block Jio Sim Online
1. Open the Reliance Jio website at www.myjio.com and click on the Sign In button.
2. Enter the Email ID and the password associated with your Jio Account to sign in to your My Jio account.
3. Click or tap on the blue-colored Settings icon (cogwheel).
4. Now click on Suspend and Resume to expand the section.
5. poses a reason why you want to suspend the service. The available options are –(SIM Damaged & SIM/Device Lost.)
6. Finally, click on the SUSPEND button to submit your suspension/blocking request.
Block Jio Sim by Customer Services
Dial 1800 889 9999 by any mobile number and connect with JioCare service and ask them to block your jio number or number.
To block jio number, you can also send an email to [email protected]. But it takes much time to block jio sim.
By Visiting the Jio store
To block jio number, visit any nearest jio store. And ask them to block your sim, and you have to show your Id proof connected to your Jio number.
Visit your Nearest Jio StoreHow to Deactivate Jio Sim
If you want to deactivate jio sim or active, you can call on Jio Complaint no. 1800 889 9999 calls on this number and tell them the reason of deactivating or block. Then they will ask you for proper verification. After complete that your jio sim will be blocked within 15-30 Minutes.
You can visit your nearest Jio store and tell them your Jio sim lost or damaged and don’t forget to carry your identification proof like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Rashan Card & Driving License. They will provide you new sim card and do identification, your number will active within 15 minutes.
How to Block Jio Sim Online
The Jio SIM card is easily obstructed by the Jio My Account portal. Do note that a Jio username and password must get into the My Account section. Consequently, when you’ve not ever established a Jio ID, this won’t work for you.
- Open www.myjio.com and click the Subscribe.
- Enter the Mail ID along with the password.
- Tap or click the blue-colored Settings icon.
- Click Table and Resume to expand the segment.
- Select a reason why you would like to suspend the ceremony. The available choices are SIM Damaged & SIM/Device Missing.
You’ll be given a popup giving one of the reference numbers on your petition. The theory is of the following format:
Your call to refuse service was submitted successfully with reference quantity: XXXXXX.
In this article, we share with you How To Block Jio Sim Number and more information, if you have any queries regarding this post. so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.