ICICI Bank Customer Care Number, Hello Friends In this post you will check it about ICICI Bank Customer Care Number, Are you looking for ICICI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number – Balance Enquiry then, This post for you. If you have any query and searching for ICICI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number then dial 1800-200-3344. Click below ICICI Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number.
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number 24×7 Helpline Number
- Dial toll-free 1800 200 3344 24*7 from any mobile/landline
- Dial for Wealth- Privilege banking 1800-103-8181
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number ( State-wise) List
|State||ICICI Customer Care Number|
|Jammu & Kashmir||9018667777|
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number | Toll-free Number
|Personal Banking||1860 120 7777|
|Wealth / Private Banking||1800 103 8181|
|Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional Banking||1860 120 6699|
|Domestic customers travelling overseas
(only available from numbers outside India)
|Personal Banking / Wealth / Private Banking
|Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional Banking
ICICI Bank Missed Call Service:
To check A/C Balance, you may give a missed call on 9594 612 612 or
send an SMS as IBAL to 9215 676 766/ 5676 766 to get the balance details
To check the last 3 transactions, you may give a missed call at 9594 613 613 or
send an SMS as ITRAN to 9215 676 766 / 5676 766 to get the last 3 transaction details
|Last 3 transactions||9594613613|
ICICI Bank NRI Banking Service:
Personal Banking / Wealth / Private Banking:+91-40-7140 3333
Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional Banking : +912233446699
SMS banking Service detail keywords of ICICI Bank
Here are various SMS based mobile banking services details of ICICI bank given under the keywords tab.
- IBAL >> last 6 digits of your savings account number >> send it to 5676766 or 9215676766
- ITRAN for last three transactions
- ICSI Cheque No for cheque status
- ISCR Cheque No. for stop payment of issued cheque request
- ICBR for checkbook request
- To link Aadhar number last 6 digits account number to 9222208888 for linking
- SMS <Message Format> to 9222208888 for various financial/non banking financial transactions
How to check CIF Number of ICICI Bank
To check your ICICI bank CIF number or customer ID visit www.icicibank.com official website.
Also, Read this post
OYO Customer Care Number | 24×7
Income Tax of India Customer Care Number | Pan Card
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number | Toll-Free Number
Airtel Customer Care Number | Toll free Number
Indane Gas Customer Care Number
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number (FAQs)
Q. I do not have a user ID and password. How do I get one?
You can get your User ID through any of the below-mentioned channels:
- Internet Banking:
- Visit our website www.icicibank.com > Internet Banking (Bottom of the page) > I want my User ID.
- On successful entry of savings account number and mobile number, you will receive the User ID and its status on your registered mobile number through an SMS. Alternatively, you may click here to proceed.
- Customer Care:You may call our Customer Care, authenticate on IVR by entering the 16-digit number of your debit card and the 4-digit ATM PIN to get your User ID instantly.
Q. How can I check my transaction details in Icici Bank?
To view your last 5 ICICI transactions, you can either give a missed call on 9594613613 or send ‘ITRAN’ to 9215676766 / 5676766 from your registered mobile number. You can also use ICICI Net-banking Portal or iMobile app to view your last transaction details.
Q. How can I check my Icici account balance by Miss call?
ICICI Bank account holders can do ICICI Bank Balance Check by giving a missed call to ICICI Bank Balance Check Number – 9594612612.
If you’ve any thoughts on the ICICI Bank Customer Care Number then feel free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techzhubz for new updates. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.