Jio APN Settings
Jio APN Settings For High-Speed Internet.If you are a Jio SIM user and have become frustrated with the slow internet speed? Then, this article is for you. I will be sharing with you the fastest Reliance Jio APN Settings for super-fast internet speed. Using this Jio Access Point Network Setting then you can increase your jio network speed
Most of the time the APN Settings are provided automatically by the provider but if you aren’t provided the APN Settings or the Settings aren’t correct then you can contact the customer support and they will provide you with the correct APN Settings depending on the data plan and the type of connectivity.
How to Setup Jio APN Settings?
To set up the APN Network settings for your Jio SIM, follow these steps. Make sure that you follow each step carefully and don’t miss any step:
- Open the Settings on your mobile phone and head over to the Mobile Network section.
- Once there, select the network as LTE/GSM/WCDMA or LTE only
- Now, tap on APN (Access Point Name) and choose Jio 4G.
- Now, edit the Jio 4G APN and set the following fields as:
- APN; jio net
- Proxy; Not set
- Port; Not set
- Username; Not set
- Password; Not set
- Server; Not set or www.google.com to increase browsing speed.
- MMSC; Not set
- Authentication type; Not set
- MMS Proxy; Not set
- APN protocol; IPv6 or IPv4/IPV6 to boost the speed
5. Make sure that you don’t mess with MCC, MNC settings as they depend on the area in which you live in.
Jio 4G New APN Settings
Steps To Apply The Fastest Reliance JioJio APN Settings:
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to “SIM cards” or “Mobile Networks”.
- Select the Jio 4G SIM for which you want to change the default APN setting.
- Click on the “Acces Point Names” option.
- Now, delete the default Jio GPRS setting and create a new one. You can also create a new APN directly without deleting the default one.
- To create a new APN, click on the bottom “New APN Plus” icon.
- Now, enter the details provided in the above table and leave the other fields as they are.
- At last, make sure that you provided the correct details and go to the “More” option or three dots.
- Click on the “Save” option and restart your phone to apply the new jio APN setting.
- Done, enjoy the high-speed internet with the new secret APNsetting.
|Fastest Jio APN Setting||Details|
|Connection Name||Internet (Enter Any Thing)|
|APN (Access Point Name)||jio net|
|Server||www.google.com ( Downloading & Web Browsing Speed Increases)|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4/IPV6|
What is the Default Jio APN Setting
An alternative method for Jio APN settings for iPhone
- Open safari browser
- Enter this URL : www.unlock it.co.NZ
- Scroll down & select create apn
- Select Reliance from the list
- Click on create apn
- Press the Install button & click on done
In case, you are not able to change the APN of your Jio SIM. Then you can try replacing your Jio SIM with any other number for 5-10 minutes. Now, re-insert Jio SIM to get APN settings via SMS.
Anything We Missed?
Mention in the comment section and we’ll make sure to add it to this particular piece of information as soon as possible.
So, this was the new APN for Jio SIM users to increase their internet speed. I have explained the whole APNsetting installation process step by step. The new Jio internet configuration will surely boost your data speed. And if you are facing any data-related issues then simply switch to the default setting. One thing to be noted is that you must check once that you have enough Jio data balance left in your sim connection.
For resetting your Jio APN setting, I have provided two genuine ways. You can follow any of the two which you like and get rid of the issue within seconds. However, in the future, if you want to switch to the new fast jio apn settings then read this post to do it and enjoy the high-speed Jio internet. Read More