Jio Call Details, Welcome Friends In today’s post, we are talking about Jio call details. How to get jio call details in Easy way So let’s Get Started. if you are a jio user and you want to check it Jio call details so you opened Right post, This is a complete guide on how to check Jio call history details online in 2021.
Reliance Jio is the biggest telecom operator in the country and is adding new customers every day.So, in that way, we will tell you about its one of the best features, where you can check your call history online. The feature allows you to check the history of data, call, and SMS
Jio Call Details, How to check Jio call history
Till now you know what is call history and the benefits of its.
But the problem is most people don’t know how to check Jio call details on their smartphone. Especially when you purchase a new SIM card or not familiar with your device.
You can get my jio incoming call details by following the below methods:
- Jio call history Through My Jio App
- Jio Last Call records From Jio Official Website
- Jio call details from Jio Customer Care
- Jio Call Details Using Call Recording Apps
- Jio last call details with Spy App.
Jio Call Details Check Through Myjio App
- First, install the My Jio app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Open the app, it will ask you to enter a Jio number and tap on the Generate OTP button.
- Within 2-3 seconds, you will receive OTP on your mobile and it will automatically login to you in the app.
- Click on the Check Usages option and here you can find different sections such as Data, Calls, SMS,
- Choose the Calls section and here you can see call details of the last 3 days.
Jio Call Details Check Through Online:
- First visit the official website of jio
- Then signup there with your jio number
- Next , login on the site with login details
- Now click my statements and Select the date between which you want to view that statement.
- Next, hit download or email your voice
- Thats all the downloaded file contains jio last call history details with sms and data usages.
Jio Call Details Check From Customer Care
Just contact the jio customer care using the number 198 and tell them you need your jio number last call history details from a specific date.
And they will first ask you for verification details of the jio sim like the registered name and address of the jio user etc. Now after Verification of your Details, They will send you the Call history details of that Particular Date.
Jio Call Details Using Call Recording App
Just download any call recording app on your android device and you are done.
it will help you for a long time and you will not need to depend on others to get your ownjio call history details.
Follow the below-mentioned steps
- First, Visit the google Playstore and Search “Automatic Call Recorders”
- Then, Download a Call Recorder App with Positive Reviews and a high rating.
- That’s it After you Activate the App Settings your Calls will be automatically Recorded.
- The recording will contain the mobile number and time of calling.
Also Read This post:
Best Airtel APN Settings For High-Speed 4G Internet
Jio Mobile Number Check Code 2021
How to Set Caller Tune In BSNL 2021
How to Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service
Jio Call Details Check Through Spy App:
Cocospy is a popular hidden spy app available on android and iPhone.
Steps1: First Create a New Cocospy Account from your Android or iPhone device
Step 2: Enter your email and password, click on the signup button.
Step 3: Select the target device you want to monitor and check the jio call history.
Step 4: Next, you need to select the plan according to your requirements.
Step 5: After you select the plan, type the mobile number of whose you want to check call details. That’s it, in the next screen, you will see the call details of the time.
If you’ve any thoughts on the Jio Call Details | How to Get Jio Call History Details then feel free to drop in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techzhubz for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.