Dear Friends in this Article we will talk about PacketStream – Review, and Guide (Buy and Sell Bandwidth), PacketStream pays you for doing nothing. You might be thinking about how a platform can you for doing nothing.
PacketStream is the first of its kind peer-to-peer proxy network. Packeters are compensated for sharing bandwidth on the PacketStream network and allowing users all over the world to have access to content on the internet through our secure network.
PacketStream – Buy and Sell Bandwidth
a peer-to-peer proxy network that allows customers to browse the web from residential IPs and allows ‘packeters’ to make money by sharing their unused bandwidth. They paid their customers to share their internet bandwidth.
PacketStream lets you earn passive income by selling your bandwidth to people and companies around the world.
How To Register On PacketStream
- First of all, you have to visit the Site: PacketStream registration.
- Enter a unique username, and your mail, and create a password.
- Complete the captcha verification and hit the Submit button.
- Now click on Earn Money.
- You will receive a verification mail, just verify your mail.
- You can see the option to download the PacketStream on your PC.
- After downloading it, install it on your PC.
- Now login to your PacketStream account with your login details.
- You are ready to earn money.
How To Earn On PacketStream
Once you installed and logged in to the app, you are ready to earn money.
No need to do anything to earn money. Just keep the software installed on your device. And you will earn money automatically.
PacketStream Refer and Earn
PacketStream has a referral program as well. You will get 20% of your friend’s earning
How To Withdraw Money From PacketStream
- Login to your account with your credentials.
- Now click on the Account section.
- Then you can enter your PayPal email ID.
- Once you earned $5, simply click on Withdraw.
- The amount will be credited to your Paypal account.
Who Can Join?
- Age requirement: 18 years old.
- Country requirements: Worldwide. Earnings will vary based on location.
- Device requirements: PacketStream software is available on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Supported IP types include residential, mobile, cafe, school, and portable hotspot.
- Payout Requirements: PayPal account.
Is PacketStream Legit?
Yes, PacketStream is legit. The company has been around since 2018 and has held a good reputation so far with both their customers and packeters (i.e. bandwidth sharers). The company is transparent too.
Ways to Earn Money With PacketStream
This is of course the main way to earn on PacketStream — by passively selling your unused bandwidth to the network. All you have to do is set the software up and you’ll start earning.
You can expect to earn around $1-$40 per month selling your bandwidth.
Tip: Try to keep the PacketStream software running as often as possible. Connecting your device directly to your router is also a good idea.
When you share PacketStream with friends, PacketStream pays you a referral commission of 20% of everything they earn.
PacketStream Frequently Asked Questions:
What Payment Methods Are Available?
PacketStream accepts Paypal and credit card payments via Stripe.
What is the minimum withdrawal on PacketStream?
The minimum withdrawal is $5.
Also, Check This Related Post:
I think PacketStream is a legit company, and depending where you live, it can be a fun source of extra income for you. If you’ve any thoughts on the I think PacketStream is a legit company, and depending where you live, it can be a fun source of extra income for you.
then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techzhubz for new updates. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.