Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network, Hello Readers! In this article, we will discuss How to Port Vodafone mobile number into any other Network if you are a user of Vodafone and your Vodafone network is not working well, and you want to port from Vodafone. So read this post and follow the given steps for Vodafone porting. Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network
Now you can jump into another network SIM like Airtel, Bsnl, Idea, and Jio without changing mobile number with porting service. Most of the people port their number into another number if they are unhappy with their existing network services. But before porting your Vodafone number into another network. You need to fulfill the following conditions. Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network
Port Vodafone number into other Network
Under this support, you can move your cellular number into some other system without altering the phone. Each individual joins to various network cellular operators.
With the support of MNP assistance, we can move Vodafone cellular number into some other community such as Airtel, Aircel, Reliance, Jio, Bsnl, and also yet another accessible network in India. Keep that you’re using that amount out of a minimum of 90 days to vent your sim into a different system. Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Porting Code
- Passport size photo
- Address proof or ID proof
How to Port Vodafone Mobile Number into Another Network
Before porting out your Vodafone mobile number, you need to request a unique porting number from your current network operator. Send an SMS from your number to request a porting code, type “PORT <space> Mobile number” and send it to 1900 from your existing network number when you will send SMS, A UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Vi number from your telecom network.
This is an important code that is used at the time of porting your Vodafone Idea mobile number into another network. Just follow the below steps to port your Vodafone Idea mobile number.
- Step 1) Visit the nearest operator store or retailer shop in which you want to port out.
- Step 2) Now ask the store or shop executive that you want to Port from the current network to their network.
- Step 3) Executive will fill the Porting Form and complete other required formalities like submission of requisite documents and porting fee.
- Step 4) Store operator will give you a new sim card and you will receive a confirmation message of your porting request.
- Step 5) This process will take 4-5 days time, Porting within a Licensed Service Area (LSA) (e.g. porting within Gujarat LSA) takes 3 working days. The porting from one LSA to another LSA (e.g. Delhi to Mumbai) takes 5 working days. Also, in the case of porting of Corporate number, Porting time is 5 working days. [there are 22 geographical regions in the country designated as LSA] Porting time in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and North East licensed service areas, shall be up to 15 working days.
- Step 6) Your previous network sim will automatically stop working, Insert the new SIM in your phone.
- Step 7) Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for Post verification to active on the network of your new service provider.
Note – A subscriber may cancel the porting request within 24 hours of submitting the porting request by sending SMS ‘CANCEL <Space> Ten digit mobile number whose porting request is sought to be canceled’ to 1900. Also, after withdrawal, the customer shall not be entitled to any refund of the porting charges paid, if any.
If you’ve any thoughts on Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network then feel free to drop in below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techzhubz for new updates. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.